Re: How to specify the font for tooltips in IE?

Hi

On Mon 21-Jan-2002 at 08:18:01 +0100, Liorean wrote:

> Tooltips are generally provided by the OS per request from the
> browser.  That means the OS settings are used. Solution: Tell users to
> change their OS settings OR, use divs/layers and CSS to achieve the
> same effect.

Cheers, I'm not prepared to emulate tooltips.

You are correct -- if the font for tooltips is set to Arial Unicode then
the page works OK.

I guess I'll just have to write some instructions for viewing these
pages.

Chris

--
Chris Croome                               <chris@webarchitects.co.uk>