RE: Rendering question

Sorry, what I meant to say was if I had an IMAGE inside of a DIV, with the
display property of the DIV set to NONE, does the UA render the image.

-----Original Message-----
From: RUST Randal [mailto:RRust@COVANSYS.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 7:58 AM
To: Css (E-mail)
Subject: Rendering question

If i set the "display" property of a <div> to "none," does the User Agent
STILL render the image?  Or does it just skip over it?

The reason for the question is that a client has requested a "text only"
version of the site, which is fine, but if I can use one page for both
versions, rather than constructing two separate sites, by simply using
Javascript to show/hide images, then that would be great.

Thanks.

Randal