Re: style=zoom:75% does not work in Mozilla

On Tuesday 19 February 2002 20:33, Roland Mösl wrote:
|   "Ian Davey" <unapersson_uk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
|
|   > Roland Mösl wrote:
|   > >I want to change the size of a page for a better
|   > >print out.
|   > >
|   > >But zoom does not work in Mozilla
|   >
|   > There's no such CSS property in CSS1 or CSS2.
|
|   That's very sad

Roland,

I believe your question belongs to <www-style> mailing list.
May be, people from Microsoft who developed  'zoom' property, can explain the
reasons why they added it to MS IE.
And members of W3C CSS working group can tell, wether it's planned to add
'zoom' to CSS3 specification or not.

P.S. I am cross-posting this mail to www-style, and recommend you to
subscribe to that list to see all answers/opinions.

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)