Re: XBL is (mostly) W3C redundant, and CSS is wrong W3C layer for semantic behavior *markup*

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 (that's today), Ian Hickson (that's me) wrote:

> XUL is simple a markup language like CSS; it doesn't require any other
> language, but typically CSS and XBL are used to specify the rendering.

Er, that was supposed to read:

: XUL is simple a markup language like HTML; it doesn't require any other
: language, but typically CSS and XBL are used to specify the rendering.

(The first mention of CSS should have been HTML.)