Re: CSS parser recovery

>From: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
>

>On 12/14/02 4:07 AM, "Ian Hickson" <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 14 Dec 2002, Tantek Çelik wrote:
<snip>

> > Or we could define it as I am proposing, thus backing up three
> > implementations, keeping our options open, and keeping the spec
> > self-consistent.
>
>Indeed, a single implementation vs. three is quite a different matter.
>Though I wonder what Opera does - I'll let Hċkon speak up if he cares to.
<snip>

I'm in no way associated with Opera Software, but I did check this with
Opera 6.05 on W2K:
  http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/css/parsing/core-syntax/002-demo.html

The results were as follows:

'This sentence should be green.' was green.
'Is this quote "blue"?' was all green.
'Should this should be red?' was red.

I can't speak for the actual parsing logic, however.

  HTH,
    Jeremy Dunck