Re: storing info in XSL-FO: new issue? [was: Draft TAG Finding:...]

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:40:20 -0700, Tantek wrote:

[... fup's adjusted ...]

>"information SHOULD be stored _and_ delivered with
> markup that is as semantically rich as achievable."

Sure; it would be really "hefty" if we could do that.

But, sorry to say, there is nothing available from W3C that lets that
happen; (not that I had expected that in the first place)

>And provide a scale of the relative semantic richness of various formats,
>something like:
>
>    Semantic richness of various content formats
>               (diagram not to scale)
>
> MOST.......................................LEAST
>      MathML  (X)HTML  SVG  XSLFO  XML  PNG

What is it that makes that list of "dummies" usable in a www context
when noting in their specs refers to their NOTATIONS in a usable way ?

>Though others have provided much more detail and description on this topic.
>See various WAI documents and independent papers [1].

We don't need to; Judy is running her own show over there...

  <http://www.w3.org/WAI/>

Look at the bottom of the page...

--
Rex