Re: New drafts, CSS 2.1, css3-webfonts, css3-fonts, css3-background, css3-ui

Vadim Plessky wrote:

>That's why I said that X11 should be fixed, in such case.

exactly. Until that's fixed it's impossible for Unix-Browsers to have
nice cursors...

>Besides: AFAIK KDE3 support animated cursors.
>At least I see some animated cursors when some applications start more than 1
>sec. :-)

hmmm... right... then: why are PNG images as cursor:url() b/w ?

>Please check latest stable release of KDE (3.0.2, 3.0.3 will be released in a
>week time) and let us know what you think.

running 3.0.2 ;)

--
Kai Lahmann
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/KaiL%20tuX/