Re: Newbie questions

On 11-21 17:59, Jesse McCarthy wrote:

> Sean LeBlanc <seanleblanc@home.com> wrote on 11/21/01 5:48:56 PM:
> >>
> >> Try adding "border: none; padding: 0; margin: 0;"
>

> >Thanks for the help. I tried this, and it still doesn't show up like I
> >expect: I still get the right margin. Are there some other values to try?
> >Is border supposed to be "none" or 0?
>
> Try
> border-style: none;

Still no go. :( Here's what's in my html file:

<head>
<LINK REL=StyleSheet HREF="me.css" TYPE="text/css">
</head>
 <DIV ID=header>Header test</DIV>

Here's what is in the me.css file for the header:

#header {position: absolute; top: 40px; left: 0px; width: 100%; color:
white; background: blue; border: none; padding: 0; margin: 0; border-style:
none;}

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc@home.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome