Re: display="none", but is copied

CSS (1&2) does not discuss user agent usage (or not) of the clipboard.  UA
dependent.

Having said that, one might say that the "right" thing to do is probably to
not copy text from "display:none" or "visibility:hidden" elements within the
selection.  I don't know if any UA supports this however.

Tantek