RE: The visual accuracy of sRGB defined images

Hallo David,

It would be great if we can have some URLs to check directly (I don't
have time to look for all related documents and then try to make any
comments on them), even if this is not something we think about every
day. Thanks for asking :-)

Kindest regards,
Manos