Re: Navigation and CSS

* bekah wrote:
>My pages are looking good in alternative browsers except for one
>problem: navigation.
>The voice browsers run my boxes together (I am using classes and ids and
>DIVs.)

I am not sure how far CSS is involved here and what shortcomings CSS is
supposed to have to cause this situation. Maybe you provide some example
webpage and style sheet that exhibit your problem?

>Can anyone point me to a good reference on how to fix this?

Well, fix what? I don't see anything broken...

>Also, http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/ is difficult to scroll on both
>mozilla and IE.

What makes it difficult? Is it IEs and Mozillas fault? I don't have any
problems to scroll this page in IE6/WinNT. Mozilla makes it difficult to
scroll e.g. http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work, since the browser
is incredibly slow, scrolling a singe line down takes about eight
seconds on my computer.