Re: Variables in CSS

Daniel Glazman writes:
> Ooops, very sorry for sending here a group-only URL but the previous
> version of the document was totally public as a Note and I did not see
> the change happen. Here is a public URL
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-CSS-potential-19981210#id05684046681
>
> Bert : any reason why the updated Suggestions list is not public ??? I
> think it really should.

Probably simply because the question hasn't come up...

I have no objection to updating the Note. The document is useful as a
repository of ideas, to avoid them being reinvented.

In order to be published, it just needs to get a high enough priority
on the working group's agenda, but I think you just raised that
priority :-)

Bert
  http://www.w3.org/people/bos/                              W3C/INRIA