Accessibility (was: Excluding declarations from the cascade)

Hallo again Bjoern,

Um... I gave it a second pass, maybe we can agree somewhere in the
middle. On my first post, I didn't considered the accessibility value
behind this. I still support the considerations I mentioned on my
very interested in even participating) on something as the following.
The selection of a subset of css (font, color and background properties
only) is more than accurate.

This "Accessibility Profile" can be resolved without the css authors.
All a WG has to do is:

1) Define the subset of properties to participate in such a model

2) Provide alternative schemes to any possible style for browser vendors
to implement.

This will allow *users* to override certain style rools by clicking a
checkbox in their browser and depending on their dissability (color
blindness or poor vision).

I have to admit I was only thinking only the screen and print mediatypes
(thus the subset of properties I proposed).

Kindest regards,

Manos