RE: Behavioral Extensions to CSS

> From:	Jeffrey Yasskin [SMTP:jyasskin@hotmail.com]
>
> onclick="myonclickhandler()" Where are the objects there?

[DJW:]  This defines a one statement
instance method (Ecmascript has
prototypes rather than class methods) of the element
that contains the attribute.  You can see this if you
use self in the code.  The onscript is executed in the
context of the object, not in a global one.  (I've
used self in such instance methods, but I've never
noticed it used elsewhere.)