Re: styling scrollbars (again)

Mjumbe,

I feel that you don't need a special way to style a
scrollbar, but you need a way to reference it, i.e.:

scrollbarBase
{color:#000000;background-color:#ffffff;}
scrollbarArrow {}
etc. (hopefully with a better nomenclature)

rather than "polluting" css with a number of
additional properties.

The same is "needed" (if you want to be consistent)
for input type=file, which has only one element
reference to describe two visible elements.  So really
I don't think falls under style, but rather under the
DOM.  Presently I think there is little activity in
DOM HTML and DOM Views, but that seems to be the most
appropriate place for getting something added to a
spec. for this behavior.

-Dylan Schiemann
http://www.sitepen.com/
http://www.dylanschiemann.com/