(unknown charset) Re: New CSS working draft: media queries

> As usual, the CSS working group hopes for comments (positive or
> negative) on this mailing list.

This is a fine working draft. I don't think I've ever seen one quite
like it. Great job, people. I don't know if you care about stuff like
typos, but it couldn't hurt to send you what I noticed.

In section 1, at the end of the fifth paragraph,
  "The current media type names are fuzzy it is not, e.g.,
  clear when a device ceases to be a "screen" and becomes a
  "handheld" instead."
should be
  "The current media type names are fuzzy; it is not, e.g.,
  clear when a device ceases to be a "screen" and becomes a
  "handheld" instead."
(There's a semi-colon after "fuzzy.")

In section 3, at the end of the last paragraph,
  "The square brackets, as well as the ampersand character
  is reserved in HTML and XML and are therefore not suitable
  for use."
would probably be better said as
  "The square brackets and the ampersand character are
  reserved in HTML and XML and are therefore not suitable
  for use."
or
  "The square brackets and the ampersand character are not
  suitable for use because they are reserved in HTML and
  XML."
(I'm not sure if it's supposed to be "is" or "are," but I think it's
supposed to be "are.")

In section 4, at the end of the first paragraph, "the the document"
should be "the document."

In section 4, paragraph four, "the two first media features uses a
different naming style" should probably be "the first two media features
use a different naming style."

Just before section 4.1, the third list item, "there is a large number
of standards worldwide" should probably be "there are a large number of
standards worldwide."

In section 4.1, at the end of the first paragraph, "it is suggested that
the media featured described below" should be "it is suggested that the
media features described below."

In section 5, the second to last paragraph, "For a definition of value,
see CSS2." would benefit from a link to CSS2.

In section 6, number five, "with with viewports" should be "with
viewports."

--
John Anthony Lewis