De: Jonas Sicking <sicking@bigfoot.com>
Para: <www-style@w3.org>
Enviado: jueves, 21 de septiembre de 2000 0:37
Asunto: Re: Empty table cells

Just to clearify, my original post was ment more like a question
then like
an answer. The question was

Is the currntly specified behaviour (remove background and
outlines of empty
cells) intended, thus breaking compability with html tables. Or
was it ment
that empty cells should be hidden only when "empty-cells" is set
to "hide"?

/ Jonas Sicking