RE:Core Aural Stylesheets

 Hey Lars,

I managed to find some time (I'm also interested in this matter and I
believe it will concern us for some time in the near future) but I saw it
only at "Note" status document in W3C:
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Speech/NOTE-ACSS

I would like to ask you about the connection ( if any ) between VoiceXML and
aural style sheets. Maybe some quick resources?

--- Lars_Noodén <ldn@io.dtv.dk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have neither background in aural style sheets nor
> convenient access to
> the relevant software, so I'd be very grateful if
> anyone point me to an
> existing colllection of aural style sheets analogous
> to the W3C Core
> [screen/CRT] Styles:
> 	http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/Core/preview
>
> Also, are there any sites/software that you can feed
> a URL and receive a
> .wav, .au, or .ra file back?
>
> Cheers,
> -Lars
>
> --
> Lars Noodén				Technical Knowledge Center
> ldn@dtv.dk				and Library of Denmark, DTU
> http://www.dtv.dk/			Postboks 777, Anker Engelunds
> Vej 1,
> +45 4525 7349				2800 Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
>
> 	H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 {
> 	          voice-family: donald-duck;
> 	          stress: 90;
> 	          richness: 20;