Re: Translucency in CSS2/3: Opacity?

Unfortunately i cannot think of anything alse. Dylan
may be able to provide some more accurate info. I
personally failed to load the URL he pointed. Sorry.
I don't know if you can have a normal background (100%
opacity) while having a layer above it (with
positioning, z-index and all) and have the layers
opacity reduced. I think i've heard of something like
this. I'll try to check if i can find anything
although it is not the ideal solution unless u plan to
use your background in both full and reduced opacity
versions. That way you will need to have the user
download only one image. Oh well.
<Manos/>