Re: Opera and CSS, was Re: CSS and namespaces?

Sue Sims wrote:
> >... (except
> >http://richinstyle.com/test/tables/padding.html, which crashes the
> >browser
>
> FWIW, I found that a local copy of this document, with correction of
> the validation errors, no longer crashed Opera.

> I didn't know exactly how to correct <aspacing="8">

Where was that? It definitely was never in that page. That page hasn't
been updated since initial public release and validation reveals the
following errors (and no others):
Line 31, column 101:

       ... azingmedia.com/jserver/SITE=richinstyle/AREA=RICH"> </SCRIPT>

     Error: required attribute "TYPE" not specified
Not under my control

     Line 110, column 3:
          ^
     Error: start tag for "TR" omitted, but its declaration does not
permit this
This an accidental omission from all of the test pages. Note that the
navigational interface currently in use on the test suite is not final -
it was an older version of the one used elsewhere, and which needs
updating (v.2 of the test suite should be out later today).

     Line 337, column 27:
                                  ^
     Error: start tag for "TR" omitted, but its declaration does not
permit this
 335: <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0>
 336: <col style="background: blue; padding: 10px">
 337: <td style="background: red">
 338: Some text
 339: </table>

Another typo.

     Line 369, column 7:
              ^
 365: <table style="background: blue">
 366: <caption style="text-align: right; background: red; padding:
100px; border: solid green">
 367: This caption, which incidentally should be right-aligned, should
have 100 pixels of padding and a green border.
 368: </caption>
 369: </table>

I generally did remember to include at least one cell with each caption
test, but obviously forgot here.