Re: BeCSS

Tantek Celik wrote:

> From: Matthew Brealey <webmaster@richinstyle.com>
> Date: Tue, Jun 6, 2000, 2:42 PM
>
> > "Jonas Sicking" <sicking@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> >> A button does accept user input since you can press space to re-click it.
> >
> > Therefore the UI proposal must address this (and obviously the similar
> > case for pointing devices), probably using an active-key property to
> > specify the activation mechanism.
>
> Sorry for the delay.
>
> The 'key-equivalent' property [1] addresses this.

Unless I'm getting confused, that is a 'hotkey' property. What I'm (was)
talking about is what activates the element when it has the focus -
typically space or enter.
Please visit http://RichInStyle.com. Featuring:
MySite: customizable styles.         AlwaysWork style
Browser bug table covering all CSS2 with links to descriptions.
Lists of > 1000 browser bugs         Websafe Colorizer
CSS2, CSS1 and HTML4 tutorials.      CSS masterclass
CSS2 test suite: 5000++ tests and 300+ test pages.