Re: Behavior, scripts, CSS

At 02:23 PM 8/8/00 +0100, Matthew Brealey wrote:
>No, markup is about adding information to documents. Style sheets are
>for suggesting formatting for that information. All of the information
>should be contained in the markup.

So behavior should produce as much of a mess as formatting did when it was
believed that formatting information should be contained in the markup?

(FONT elements, most of that other good deprecated stuff.)

I really deeply hope NOT.

On the other hand, I like the reminder that style sheets suggest, not
command, which I think makes a lot of sense in the context of behavior.

Simon St.Laurent