Re: proprietary "css" properties...

At 10:29 AM 4/6/00 +0200, Daniel Glazman wrote:
>The title says it all. Launch Netscape 6 preview, select menu "What's new
>in netscape 6", view the source of the resulting document and search for
>"-moz-".
>
>Some time ago in another life, I asked Microsoft to provide us with a
>list of their proprietary extensions to CSS. I am still waiting for the
>answer. I hope that Netscape will not follow the same path :-)

I'm really hoping that the CSS tools for color scroll bars in the new IE
5.5/Win are a Microsoft extension and not something lurking in a W3C draft
I've forgotten:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/voices/ie55.asp

More specifically:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/samples/author/dhtml/refs/scrollbarColor.
htm

I'm especially worried about their use of behaviors as well, especially
while that rather murky spec hasn't moved to a new draft since oh, 4 August
it looks like.

Simon St.Laurent
Building XML Applications
Cookies / Sharing Bandwidth