Re: One Basic Question

netscape's new browser, code-named gecko, will be 100% CSS1 compliant
and will support a large portion of CSS2.  Please, no flames or queries
to me personally about what "a large portion" means.  Contact
angus@netscape.com with questions.

see http://www.mozilla.org/nglayout for details, availability to the
public, etc.

Steve Clark