RE: Property suggestions

Depends. If the quotes are part of the content (as I think they would be
most of the time), then this should not be used any more than a <PERIOD> tag
should be used in place of one of these. I think that case would be the
norm. I think the construct you describe is only appropriate for quotes that
are there for decorative purposes.

> How else would you specify quote marks for Q's?

IMO, you usually shouldn't. Using the Q element is fine for making documents
more "machine-understandable"; but, for the most part, I don't think it
should be used to apply critical glyphs.

Braden

<http://www.endoframe.com>