RE: Property suggestions

Try again. I said "XML-aware".

Furthermore, the suggestion for manipulating a few aspects of the UI is far
from proof that CSS is applicable to the more general problem of UI elements
that should be affected by the document content.

> 	I think that a XML solution for tooltip is the worse way to
> do that ;
> I also think that CSS and Netscape Action Sheets are the best way
> to do that.

I would encourage looking for more than just a solution to the "tooltip"
problem.

Braden

<http://www.endoframe.com>