Re: Browser compatibility with implementation bugs

Uh, ok, as the voice of John & Joan Anybody, who *gives* a crap(!) about
things being SGML compliant. Oh, you "real" authors can bandy it about all
day long, and ... sooo ... I've been a "real" author for enough years,
sites, companies that I feel like I "count" in the elitist use of the
words.

Hey, great. People are pushing the edge of what can be done, but if you
ain't pushinthe edge, it doesn't make you invalid. Get over yourselves.

why not take a quick, very cursory poll and see how much the rest of the
world cares about SGML compliancy ... that is the world outside of Clan
Twirlyhead.

Hey, I got an idea let's make the web so complex that it'll only be used
for commerce only & no one without a CIS degree will be able to do
anything of any meaning on it. Yeah. That's what it's all about. That's
why people are on the web so much.

In your lust for further complexity, you are killing your livelyhood. I'm
tellin' ya' make it too confusing and people *will* stop (QWERTY, Win95,
VHS, and on ...) and go to a simpler, cheaper, easier alternative.

IMHO