Re: XML + CSS (Was: More complex page patterns?)

At 3:25 PM 6/10/98, Jelks Cabaniss wrote:
>Frank Boumphrey wrote:
>
>> I would like to see an <XML:STYLE></XML:STYLE> reserved element. this could
>> be placed after the prolog and probably also after the root element.
>
>If we end up putting STYLE, ID, and CLASS attributes in DTDs, doesn't that
>>start to lead us down the road of bringing presentation into where it
>doesn't belong?

Yes.

-- Terje <Terje@in-progress.com> | Media Design in*Progress

   C a s c a d e... a comprehensive Cascading Style Sheets editor for Mac
   XPublish - for efficient website publishing with XML
   Make your Web Site a Social Place with... Interaction!

   Check out our web tools at <http://interaction.in-progress.com>