Re: Style sheet problem

Another way is to specify each of the Anchor types according to different
stylesheet parameters. We have successfully managed this on our site
for browsers of the 4th generation and later. 3rd Generation browsers
battle and 2nd generation browsers don't cope at all. Consequently you
will have to specify for which browser version you are wanting to do this.

Have a look at our site http://www.hsrc.ac.za/index.html and view the
source code. Works perfectly well in most recent generation Windows
browsers. I cannot talk for Mac browsers.

On 1 Dec 98, at 20:03, Sunny Hundal <ec95ssh2@brunel.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi ppl,
>
> I've got a problem for a new site I'm working on.
> I've got links on the left hand side, and some of them are header links so
> I want them bold, while keeping all other links as normal. But if I don't
> specify bold in the a:link category then the link doesn't come up as bold
> even if I put in the <B> tag before the <A HREF> tag.
>
> Can anyone show me how I can resolve this problem ?
>
> TIA
> Sunny
>
> --
> sandeephundal@netscape.net         (Webmail)
> ec95ssh2@brunel.ac.uk              (University)
> http://www.brunel.ac.uk/~ec95ssh2/ [Cyberhome]
> http://www.jazilla.org/            [Jazilla]
> "All business is personal"
>                              - The Godfather

Regards,
----------
Ian Samson
Internet Publishing
Human Sciences Research Council, Pretoria, South Africa
Voice:  [+27(0)12] 302 2957   Fax: [+27(0)12] 302 2525
Organisation #: [+27(0)12] 302 2999
http://www.hsrc.ac.za/
--
Opinions expressed in this message are my own
and do not reflect official policy of the HSRC.

There is no substitute for experience. No amount
of education can compensate for appropriate experience.
-- SBDC Training (Pty) Ltd