RE: FW: IE4.0 and W3C Standards

Good question.  We aim to have a full implementation of the remaining
CSS1 Advanced attributes in IE4.  As you know IE3 covered a lot but not
all of the CSS1 Advanced spec (read the spec, pay attention to those
items marked 'advanced' as you may not see every browser/tool that
claims CSS1 capability implementing them).

-Thomas