Re: User Style Sheets in PP2 (was Re: Issue 1: Font-weight and he adings)

Chris Wilson (PSD) wrote:

> IE4 used to have a "turn off document stylesheets" option, and
> unbeknownst to me, it was removed because portions of our Active Desktop
> rely on CSS positioning (and therefore it is very important that it not
> be turned off for that content).  I'm currently working with others to
> get a better solution to that problem and re-expose the switch.

Great! And another round of applause for the other "turn off this that
and the other thing" switches. I won't even qualify my enthusiasm with a
"now if only they would..." :)

I think that Microsoft really benefits from your participation here, and
the users certainly do.

 Paul Prescod