RE: font sizes in ems

Gayle, I don't understand what the problem you're seeing with IE4.0 pp2
is.  As far as I can tell, we render this correctly - in fact, we render
your first page correctly if you set the font-size explicitly on <BODY>
_AND_ <TD>.  The first line (explicit 10pt) is the same size as the
second (1em), as I believe it should be - and the third line (.9em,
etc.) is smaller, as it should be.  These do not scale when you select a
different default font size (I don't believe they should).  Am I missing
something?

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
"The Stylesheets Guy"