Re: Non-standard CSS properties/rules/etc..

Ian Graham wrote:

> Someone asked about CSS 'extensions' (proprietary and otherwise)
> that are  implemented on IE4 and NS4.  Here is a little table

[..edit..]

> Netscape Navigator 4
> --------------------
>
>       @fontdef {url('url-to-font');}  For TrueDoc fonts (I think they
> also
>                                       support the newer @font-face
>
>       include-source:  url('url');    Including HTML documents into
>                                       layer elements.

Just one little clarification: "include-source" brings HTML-formatted
text into a positioned DIV block, not a Netscape LAYER. LAYER has its
own attribute SRC to achieve the equivalent result. I like
"include-source" and I hope it finds wider acceptance.

--
Stu Harris