Re: colours for bullets - this one is simple, works, & addresses

On Apr 15,  1:22pm, David Perrell wrote:

> I'd be happy if it could be agreed that since a 'float'ed element is
> "outside the normal flow of elements" then it follows that the opening
> tag of the floated element does not explicitly close a paragraph.

Oh, gross. The parsing rules, and the HTML DTD, alter depending on what
stylesheet happens to be applied to a document at a given time, and the
structure and content are deeply and mysteriously intertwingled.

If elements are  outside the flow - fine, flow is a formatting concept.
The stylesheet should not affect the way the document tree is constructed
in the way you seem to be suggesting.