(unknown charset) Re: Properties of HTML style

| From: Chris Ridd <C.Ridd@imc.exec.nhs.uk>
| To: Bert Bos <Bert.Bos@sophia.inria.fr>
| Cc: www-style@w3.org
| Subject: Re: Properties of HTML style
| Date: Tuesday, July 23, 1996 10:31 AM

| MSIE3.0beta2 doesn't seem to recognise the CSS1 features which mirror
| the HTML extensions like '<body background=foo.gif>' (ie 'body
| {"background: url(foo.gif)}'), which is a little frustrating.

MSIE supports this property just fine.  There are lots its missing...
one site to check during daylight hours only is in my sig...  there is
a link to another site about what MSIE doesn't support... I welcome all
to take a look.... offer suggestions...

| Is there a list somewhere describing what subsets the different
browsers
| have implemented?

opps, answered it out of order...