Re: CSS and Eccentric Poems.

> Bert Bos wrote:
>
> Here are two alternative ways of expressing the layout of the same
> poem. This time using the STYLE attribute only, to keep the
> information local. Which is preferred depends on one's taste:

>     spring<br style="display:inline;width:7em">when the world is mud-<br>
>     luscious the little<br>
>     lame baloonman
>
> or:

>     luscious the little<br>
>     lame baloonman

These aren't quite the same, are they?  Setting "word-spacing:7em" adds
7em to the default word-spacing, while setting "width:7em" for the <br>
should produce a space with a width of 7em, which is shorter unless the
default word-spacing is 0, right?  Am I interpreting the meaning of <br>
correctly?

David