RE: background images/Internet Explorer

There were a few bugs with quoting in CSS with IE 3.0 and 3.01.  Also,
background images do not work from linked stylesheets.  Remove the
quotes from the snippet below, make sure it's in an embedded stylesheet,
and you shouldn't have any problems.

Oh, and JPEG images work fine for background images.

	-Chris
Chris Wilson
cwilso@microsoft.com