Re: Wild prediction

At 7:23 AM -0700 8/27/96, William Perry wrote:
>  NS 3.0 apparently introduced a few extra pixels in window decorations
>on
>the Mac, which has thrown some content-providers into a panic and
>'forces' them
>to redesign their entire site.  How special. :)

Just revenge.  I've been getting awfully tired of site designers who assume
that the only thing I do with my computer is browse the web.  I couldn't
*possibly* want to see anything else on the machine.

Kee Hinckley      Utopia Inc. - Cyberspace Architects    617.768.5500
nazgul@utopia.com                               http://www.utopia.com/

everyone else's.