Re: Synchronized Multimedia homepage content

Yeah, i figured at least if we have an automated way to make sure we're
talking about the same thing, it'd be good to use as a baseline for
conversation ;)

One of my problems is that i have found some content, but since i am unaware
of what content -used- to be linked, i can't judge whether it's the correct
content or not.  To what degree does the content on the page need to remain
the same?

Clearly some of the content has simply up and vanished off the internet.  A
couple of the domains linked to on the page have gone dark, and i'm not sure
there's recoverable content.  Other links such as
http://www.psych.uiuc.edu/~kmiller/dvguide/analysis_tools.htm are also
likely hopless, given the fact that kmiller is a name with a high
perplexity, and i don't have any other information to use to dig through the
UIUC psych site (or knowledge of whether kmiller was a grad student,
post-doc or faculty).

Realistically i don't really have high hopes for being able to recover most
of the content.  But never the less, i'll see what i can find.

-Ted