RE: Feedback on the SMIL 3.0 LCWD specification from the Multimodal Interaction WG LC 1834, LC 1835, LC 1836

Dear Thierry,
Thank you for your response to our comments and for your summary of
the TPAC discussion. We agree with your responses to our comments
1834, 1835, and 1836. We do have one follow-up comment regarding
potential future discussions related to 1834 and MMI/SMIL use
cases, noted inline.

best regards,

Debbie Dahl, MMIWG Chair

During the joint discussion at the TP we agreed that
both WG's would very much like to discuss the issue of integrating SMIL with
MMI.  However, the MMIWG agrees that this integration can be deferred for
the time
being. The MMIWG also plans to supply use cases for integrating MMI with
SMIL to assist in SYMM's development of future requirements.