Re: Timesheets - UA Capability Detection

Jeff,

The unique identifier of the timesheet module
seemed<http://209.85.129.104/search?q=cache:fw_RfZVEgFcJ:www.w3.org/TR/SMIL3/smil-modules.html+%22http://www.w3.org/2007/07/SMIL30/Timesheets%22&hl=fr&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=opera#smilModulesNSSMIL21ModuleIdentifiers>to
be :
http://www.w3.org/2007/07/SMIL30/Timesheets

I don't know whether this is still valid though, since Timesheets has been
removed from SMIL3...

David