Re: [SMIL30 LC comment] Additional attributes

Hi again Jason !

Please note that the title of your email still contains "[SMIL30 LC
comment]", which implies that it is a direct comment to the latest
SMIL 3.0 draft. Such email is processed differently by the W3C SMIL
Working Group, so please use this only if necessary. Thank you :)

RealText probably provides the functionality you are looking for, but
I'm not sure from the top of my head. I recommend the excellent
RealNetworks guide:

Linking:
http://service.real.com/help/library/guides/realone/ProductionGuide/
HTML/htmfiles/linking.htm