Re: SMIL: Happy 5th anniversary !

You can also see "educational" applications of SMIL
gathered on two Web sites in what we call in French "SMILtheques" :

- One is from the Aristote association

  http://aristote1.aristote.asso.fr/Presentations/index.html

- The second is from Renater the French National Internet Provider for the Universities

  http://www.renater.fr/Video/Index.htm

These two sites are in French and are linked to other SMIL ressources in French
around Europe

Didier