  From: Peter Sheerin
  To: www-smil@w3.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 12:55 AM
  Subject: Is this really XHTML+SMIL?

  I'm experimenting with this new spec, and haven't found any good examples I trust. The ones I based my first attempt on are from the Microsoft site, and I'm worried that what I think is XHTML+SMIL may actually be HTML+TIME.

  http://www.petesguide.com/CADcruise/template3.html

  Can anyone tell me if that page is proprietary MS junk, or if it actually conforms to the official w3c spec?

  This business about <t:seq> has me confused and suspicious, and the page doesn't validate at all.