Re: How can I embed SVG into SMIL?

Jose,

Thanks for sending this info. along. I've been in touch with a few folks at
Adobe, and they suggest also conversing with the svg-developers@yahoo.com
mailing list on these topics. You should be able to find some demos of SVG
content within RealPlayer  here, posted by folks from Adobe. I believe they
can be found in the files section of that mailing list, when accessed via
the Yahoo Groups web site.

-Robin Haglund
Program Manager,
RealNetworks, Inc.