Re: How can I embed SVG into SMIL?

Hi Agus,

I was looking into SVG in SMIL also.
It works with RealNetworks RealONE player and Adobe's SVG Viewer Plugin.

Best keep them simple though, here's a SMIL example I rewrote to have
the
text portion in SVG. The SVG text plays in sync with the audio then an
SMIL image appears.

http://www.geocities.com/ramirez_j2001/temp/nextwave2/nextwave2_2_g.smil

SMIL file size about 235KB, 19 seconds long, Prefetched.

Good Luck,
Jose Ramirez

SMIL 2, making the Web fun again :)