Re: Does RealPresenter produce a SMIL document.

Okay, I would propose this is a problem, having two methods for
authoring transitions.
I would like to do everything with SMIL.
So in fact the Real Presenter converts into RealText, Realpix and
encapsulats thei information into
a SMIL.
From my experience it's very though to cope with the two diffrent time
axis (RealText, Realpix an SMIL)