Re: one qestion about SMIL

Wei,

How are you playing the smil file and what error message are you
getting?  For example, if you're using a RealPlayer to playback the
smil file, the src attribute requires the 'rtsp' protocol rather than the 'http'

protocol.  What you're trying to do is definitely possible as we are
using as servlets to specify the source value for the video tags.

Tammy Kohl
tkohl@contextmedia.com