Re: one qestion about SMIL

----- Original Message -----
From: "qi ha" <weizi@joymail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 1:38 AM
Subject: one qestion about SMIL

> I read the SMIL specification and like all other W3C specifications, it
lets me know a lot.  But, one thing is not even mentioned.  That is, how
does SMIL handle a dynamically created source?  Say,
"http://server/SomeServlet" (A) will return a playable video clip's URL (B).
If you use <video src="B" />, it will play.  But, if you use <video src="A"
/>, it won't play.  Do you have an answer for this question?  Thanks.