Re: smil, asp question

Another way to get around this problem could be to use
aid=1221&db=1&sub=513&jid=teach&target=_browser

or (may not work)
aid=1221;db=1;sub=513;jid=teach;target=_browser

Using
aid=1221&db=1&sub=513&jid=teach&target=_browser

in SMIL is an error, actually, since the ampersand is a reserved
character in XML, and, thus, in SMIL that can only be used for
something called entity references (a sort of macro mechanism
built into XML).